In my opinion this is very versitle for most dishes and sauces soups and alsorts so here is recipe 1
Hot Bloody Mary soup
Hot Bloody Mary soup
- 2 tbsp celery salt
- 2 tbsp celery seeds
- 2 tbsp mixed peppercorns
- 1 tbsp Sichuan peppercorn
- bottle Worcestershire sauce
- small bottle Tabasco sauce
- small bottle vodka
- 1 large lemon, cut into small wedges
- Reheat the tomato soup. Mix the celery salt and seeds in a small jar. Crush all the peppercorns together using a pestle and mortar. Assemble a tray of all the ingredients to garnish, with the celery mix, crushed pepper mix, Worcestershire sauce, Tabasco, vodka and lemon wedges.
- Ladle the soup into bowls and let everyone spice it up to their liking.
Bloody Mary Bolognese
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 celery sticks, chopped
- 1 red chilli, finely chopped (if you want less spice just add ½ the chilli)
- 500g lean beef mince
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 glass red wine, or equivalent amount of stock
- 400g can chopped tomatoes
- 500g pack penne pasta
- grated cheddar, to serve
- Heat the oil in a pan, then add the onion, garlic, celery and chilli. Cook gently for 5-10 mins until soft.
- Up the heat and throw in your beef mince. Cook until just coloured, then add the Worcestershire sauce, red wine or stock and tinned tomatoes. Slowly cook the bolognese for 30 mins-1 hr – depending how much time you have, but longer will taste better.
- Boil some water, add in your pasta and cook according to pack instructions. Drain, then throw the pasta into the pan with the sauce and mix it all together. Dish up and serve with lashings of grated cheese over the top. Heaven!
Bloody Mary Cocktail
A Bloody Mary is a popular cocktail containing vodka, tomato juice, and combinations of other spices and flavorings including Worcestershire sauce, Tabasco sauce, piri piri sauce, beef consommé or … Wikipedia
Preparation: Add dashes of Worcestershire Sauce, Tabasco, salt and pepper into highball glass, then pour all ingredients into highball with ice cubes. Stir gently. Garnish with celery stalk and lemon wedge (optional).
Served: On the rocks; poured over ice.
Standard garnish: Dill pickle spear, Celery stalk
Drinkware: Highball glass